Friday

Global Population

Global Population Portrait!!! Bahhh...Bahhh...Bahhh

I have just been out & only by sheer luck, managed to capture a global population portraiture. Of course this represents only 99% of us & not all....bahhh....bahhh...bahhh. Alas, haven't managed to find the other 1% yet!! Yesterday I heard on the news (very briefly off course as it didn't seem all that important) that some of the other 1% were busy playing a game, turning gas & fuel pipelines & supply on & off on & off on & off!!! Rumor has it that they didn't tell any one about this game, NO ONE!!! Can u believe that NO ONE knew!!! I believe it.....Bahh...Bahh...Bahh....I did try to find out what the name of the game was but couldn't find out, I think it was something like Monopoly but a little different as in this game the 1% play with the 99%, & the 1% always win. The prize you wonder? is about a £1 Billion pound more over the usual fees for participating. Only the 99% pay a fee. Its an annual festival. Someone was really really really uspet about it & promised an investigation, I'm not sure what for to be honest...Bahh...Bahh...Bahh.....No one knows who or where they are!!! so it is difficult to get a portrait. I heard that they are a BIG family, they even have seven sisters!!! I think a few more brothers & uncles spread over the middle east, Europe & the other side of the Ocean. Someone on the news said that they were looking for them just to ask them "How come no one knew about this game"but...Bahh....Bahh...Bahh..not sure which direction they should look!!! I say, just a £1 Billion more that the odds!!! Gee not worth all that hassle & Fuss. As long as....Bahh....Bahh...Bahh..Then there is nothing to worry about...At least I have a picture of the majority...Bahh...Bahh...Bahh..Anyny how.....I'm too busy to worry about such things...Oh I think I now remember the name of the game, its MONO-PLAY!!! My my my...What a lovely green grass over there..Excusese me for a moment...Bahh...Bah....Ba......B........b..........

No comments: