Saturday

Where The Hell.....


Where The Hell....., originally uploaded by johnny mobasher.

Where the hell are you?

Home? Been waiting outside Joe's for an hour.

What Do you mean you NOT coming?

Why the hell Not?

what?
I don't believe this shit I'm hearing!!

I'm not swearing.

No I'm not.
Who the fuck is he?

I'm Not swearing, who is he?

who is he?

I bet I do! tell me...

Martin?Martin? That Fucking Jerk?

Yes he is!

Yes he is. Everyone knows he's a Jerk!

Now Listen....

Hang on a sec, when did I....

That was NOT my fucking fault....

I'm not paranoid....

No I'm not.

I'm Not Fucking Paranoid...

You Bitch...I'm not Paranoid...

(CLICK)

Hey...Did you just take my picture?

No I didnt?

Hold on a second, someone Just took my picture...
You Just took my picture?

No I didnt, I take pictures of street lamps at night!!!

You just took my picture....

Dont be paranoid.

I'm NOT FUCKING PARANOID

Hello....Hello...Hello.... She Hung up....

No comments: