Wednesday

Original Art by of Iran's leading artists, Khosrow Hassanzadeh(b.1963). Street Photography my me!



Original Art by of Iran's leading artists, Khosrow Hassanzadeh (b.1963). Street Photography my me!
Originally uploaded by Johnny Mobasher Street Photography


Original Art by of Iran's leading artists, Khosrow Hassanzadeh (b.1963). Street Photography my me!


A remarkable work by one of Iran's leading artists, Khosrow Hassanzadeh (b.1963), recently acquired by The British Museum. Currently on Exhibition at The Whitworth Gallery, Manchester, England. The centrepiece of the show is a large assemblage portrait of Gholamreza Takhti (1930-1968), one of the country's national heroes, renowned for his Olympic medals for wrestling. I saw the Exhibition on Sat March 20th During a Persian New year Celebration at the Gallery. I wish more Iranians whould have shown up!!!

No comments: