Friday

Is this an invitation or what! Street Photography


Is this an invitation or what! Street Photography
Originally uploaded by Johnny Mobasher Street Photography

How often do you see this? Its like… Helllllooo!!! I’m out in a store walking the aisle and there is this guy who has just bent over right in front of me, ostensibly looking or rummaging through a box of who knows what, displaying the crack of his BUM ( AKA Builders Bum in England!) and I think: Is this Guy Serious! Do these guys really, I mean really don’t know that their shirts are NOT tucked into their pants!? Do they really don’t FEEL the draft! Do they not know what their inside leg measurements are when they buy a paid of pants! Do they really think its COOL and fashionable to display their Bum Crack!! Do they think they are 18 years old and its a MUST DO!! Is it a Silent language to encourage other men!! Nope!! I think its 100% an Invitation to a little Street Photography even if you only have an iPhone in your Pocket!! Thanks a bunch man! and now… Time for my Pepto-Bismol!

No comments: